CHIEF DRIVE-IN THEATRE HOUSE RULES
Radio Station: 104.7 FM
· Please turn your headlights off. (If you are having problems getting them to turn off try turning your car off, putting the emergency brake on, and then turning the car back on).
· Food and Drink Policy: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ALLOWED. If you are found with outside food or drinks, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
· No late entry. We no longer allow late entries to the drive-in. The gates close when the movies start.
· Admission Policy: You are required to pay for every person in your car. If you are caught sneaking people in, your entire party will be asked to leave with no refund. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. We do not issue refunds or rain checks, unless an act of nature/electricity goes out/projector issues.
· Smoking Policy: There is absolutely no smoking in the first 4 rows painted yellow or around the concession stand. If you are caught smoking you will be asked to move or leave.
· Diesels/High Profile Vehicle Policies: We cannot tell all high profile vehicles to park towards the back since we have a non-smoking area in the front. However, we ask you to be courteous and try and park on the sides. Diesel vehicles try and park behind the concession stand and towards the edges (if you want to keep your engines running at any time during the film)
· No “In and Out”: Once you have entered the parking area you may not exit and then return. You will have to pay for another ticket.
· Pet Policy: We do allow pets as they are part of your family too. They must be kept on a leash if outside of the car and they are not allowed in the concession stand. Please clean up after them.
· Littering Policy: Help us keep our theatre clean. There are trash cans all over the parking lot.
· Parking Policy: Each car is only allowed one parking spot. Drive carefully at all times. You may put lawn chairs, blankets etc. in front of your car. Please stay out of the lanes. If you arrive after the movie starts, we will park you.
· If your car will not start, please come to the concession stand. We have a jump box.
· Clean restrooms located inside the concession stand.
If you ever have ANY issues please come into our concession stand. An owner is always on the premises. Please be kind and courteous to other drive-in patrons and our facilities. We want this to be a place people can bring their families to for years to come. You choose honesty or no drive-in. We appreciate your business and ENJOY THE MOVIES!!
Chief Drive-In Theatre
Copyright © 2023 Chief Drive-In Theatre - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy